Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ray's Milwaukee Grand Opening

It's official. I'm going to the Ray's indoor mountain bike park in Milwaukee Wisconsin this weekend! They're having a grand opening event and some professional riders should be present as well as some other really exciting events.

I can't wait to ride in this place. I'm bringing both my unicycle and my mountain bike so if the unicycle isn't working out I can still shread around on my mountain bike. But I think it will be fun either way.

My goal, since this is a Grand Opening event and there will be hundreds of people there, is to gain exposure. It would be nice to convince many mountain bikers and BMXers of unicycling's legitimacy. It would also be nice if they knew my name specifically of course.

Needless to say, I feel a weight on my shoulders to represent unicycling in the best way that I can.

Check back for details early next week. I may have pictures and videos but I'll definitely have a story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment