Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Boasting of Coasting Success!

Took that Grinder down to the trail behind the college on Easter and had a great time. Up at the goodwill I did my first "stunt", which was nothing much; I just hopped up to a curb, coasted across and dropped down. But that along with flying through the trail was a really inspiring experience. Up until Sunday, the goal of taking this thing off large jumps seemed quite distant. Now I know that it is very possible and could be an awesome niche for unicycling to take up in action sports. I'll have video posted soon, but I want to wait for my next "My 5ifteen Tricks" episode to officially debut the coasting unicycle. If you have any questions about the coasting unicycle, please email me at shaidecody@yahoo.com. I'd love to hear what you've got to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment