Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nope

Didn't quite work at my first "My 5ifteen Tricks" stop. It was just too slipery. I was stuck doing stalls and similar tricks. Riding on top of the bench didn't work out too well. I'm sure I got some nice shots though, especially falling ones, so you can look forward to seeing those in a future production, just not a 5ifteen tricks episode.

I have decided to go with an episode intro that will stay the same throughout the series. On top of that, I've started editing some stock footage that will be used in the first episode.

I've also been promoting my DVDS, Demos, and Lessons around town. Once I get enough footage I'll release more information about the DVDs. I do have just about everything I need to start making them, but I'd like to market them to larger buyers, like distributers and shops and stuff like that. So if you're interested, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment